Friday, July 27, 2007

You wanna know how to get one?

I love my new blog page, don't you?! I love to spend hours searching every ones blogs and have been following www.mysweetlittlefamily.blogspot.com a few weeks now. Jennisa recently posted about wanting to start designing new pages for any one who was interested! I had looked into it a while back and found it to be quite expensive. Well Jennisa was only charging $15.00, she wants to fill up her pay pal account so she can purchase some new back to school clothes for her sweet daughter, Avery. You must check her page, The Princess Diaries, she is adorable as well as her little sister, Livvie. So I finally left a comment and she return it very quickly! It was a super fast and fun process. I encourage any of you who want to do this give her a e-mail. She is enjoying it and as you can see quite talented. You can't beat the price either!!
Thanks so much Jennisa, I feel so fancy now!!


post signature

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool new page!! I will have to check out Jennisa's page and see if she can help me and my "non-creative" blog!!

Tina said...

Wow! I love your new page look! I will be visiting Jennisa's page. BTW, how can I get a music thingy on my blog. I've never been able to figure it out. Let me know if you can help me. I found an awesome song yesterday I would love to have playing on my blog.

Anonymous said...

I love your page!! I've always wanted to do more with mine 'cause I think it's kind of boring. I'll check that site out!