Sunday, July 22, 2007

This is funny...

I ran across this in a recent issue of parenting magazine.
Gadgets a mom could love
Brawler I.D...........
Determines which child actually started the fight

Poke detector..........
Automatically signals when your child starts prodding each other in the back seat of the car

"Mine" sweeper.........
Scans the playroom and hides any toys your child and his friend are likely to fight over

Meddle detector..........
Sounds an alert as your family members, next door neighbor, sister-in-law, ect. pull into the driveway.

I could use all these right now!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think they should have the automatic zapper...for when your kids have been warned twice and still not listening, they get a little zap!! Maybe it would replace the need for the spankin' spoon! Love ya!

Tina said...

hey Christy, You've been tagged
See my blog for details!