Sunday, July 8, 2007

Happy Birthday America!

Luke, Brandon(nephew), Lacee & Allexa(Niece)

Poor moms, I think we are always taking the pictures. Lacee took this one for me. My eyes look kinda freaky?!



Can you believe 4th of July is come and gone?! I love that holiday! I cry every year as I watch the finale of the firework display, thinking how blessed we are to live in the good ole USA. I love soldiers, I love freedom, I love the pledge of Allegiance.



We went to the General Days in a town called Canby. Watched the parade and ate yummy noodles and had strawberry ice cream. It was HOT! Luckily I ran into one of the moms from Lacee's dance class and she let us sit under her shade tent. All the shade spots were taken early! After naps we headed to the river to watch the big fireworks. We didn't even need sweatshirts and we got a terrific spot! The kids had a blast with their own fireworks and we enjoyed seeing their smiles! Happy Birthday America!

No comments: