Wednesday, July 4, 2007

I'm Still Alive!

Just wanted to check in and say HI! We have been camping and enjoying the HOT HOT sun. I think I am starting to get old. I told Josh today I like the weather best when it is high70's low 80's. This high 90 stuff is killing me. And I grew up in Texas, how did I ever survive?! I've been snapping pictures like crazy to post and have been dying to get to a computer! Hopefully this evening or tomorrow as I start the loads of laundry I can sneak away for a while. Hope you all are enjoying a wonderful 4th of July! I am so proud to be an American!! God Bless you all!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So good to see you post again! I'm so envious you were camping! I LOVE camping and it seems like we never get to go. Although, while the twins were little we didn't do anything....we're just now starting to take them places so hopefully camping will be in our future too. I'm the same about the weather.....I love the sun, but hate the humidity and sweatin' hot weather.

Anxious to see your pictures. I have TONS of pics myself to post.....I may just do a montage of pictures for my next post!

Thanks for the prayers! We feel them. We've never ministered together as a family......I've always done music and Scott has always done youth. If it weren't for a couple girls that watch the kids for me, I wouldn't be able to do what I've always done. I dont' think I ever even mentioned on my blog before but Scott is Director of Student Ministries at our church so his stuff always has to take priority since it's his job, so making sure the kids have a place to go while I minister is up to me. But thank God He provided some willing teenagers for me!!

I'm so glad I'm getting to know you!

Tina said...

Can't wait to see your pictures. I miss camping. it was so fun to go when my kids were into it. But, I don't dig the heat and humidity either. I went golfing yesterday in the morning and we were done about 1pm and it was sweltering humid and uncomfortable. I had lots of good 4th food planned and didn't even want to eat. Well, in my case that could be a good thing. Oh well, I'm looking forward to your pics. Blessings

Laura said...

Wow that is HOT!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting today. We would love to have you join Menu Plan Monday!

Enjoy your weekend!
Laura