Thursday, August 2, 2007

I was tagged!

8 very random things about me:


1. I don't like to eat meat very much because I think about how it was made. The killing doesn't bother me and the taste doesn't either it's just the whole processing stuff. Grosses me out........I try to hide this about myself because I hate it when people are picky about food. I still eat it.....we have a family full of hunters.


2. I'm obsessed with Hollywood entertainment magazines. I buy one pretty much every time I go to the store. Why I care about Hollywood gossip, I have no idea?


3. When I run and I'm on a quite country road I belt out praise and worship songs from my ipod. I even raise my hands..........I bet people think I'm a nutso!


4. I am obsessed with photography! I would love to invest in a good camera someday (like how I said invest, that justifies it for my husband :). I scour photographers blogs and websites. Pictures are priceless to me!!


5. I have often thought about being a foster parent.


6. I will lose these last few pounds before my next birthday. I have a hard time committing to things long term but I will do this before next spring! For myself!! I will brag about it when its accomplished!!


7. My husband and I got married when I was 19 and he was 21. I still don't know how our parents allowed us to do that. They must have felt a peace from God knowing it was right for us! I couldn't imagine my life without Josh! Love ya Babe!


8. I like to be organized! I mean I like every thing to have a place. It doesn't in my house right now and I am working on it but I hate lots of extra stuff. I always tell Josh that he better clean out his bedside table drawer because if he dies who knows what our family may find in there. He thinks I'm crazy and it really won't matter. Our family will laugh and cry all the same when they discover the g-string underwear he got as a wedding gift is still hanging around our house. I know TO MUCH INFORMATION!! Its says random facts :)
I think he would want me to tell you he has never worn them!!

Thanks Tina for tagging me and allowing me to spill the beans on myself a bit!

3 comments:

Tina said...

thanks, it's good to get to know you a bit better. We actually have a lot in common. that's funny and you really have a lot in common with Rhonda. Blessings to you!

Meghan said...

So what else is in the drawer???

:)

Anonymous said...

How funny!!!!! I've often thought about the bedside table drawer too. Hmmm......

I was relating with so many of these random facts and realized just how much we have in common. It's really uncanny! Tina even noticed it too. We've got to meet and have a little blog get-together sometime!!!!!