Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Aggravations


* ANTS........arghhh. We have these little black ants all over our kitchen. They started on the floor underneath the table, now they are crawling on the cabinets to the kitchen sink. It's gross and I'm tried of it. They don't kill very easy either. You can smash them and then they start crawling again. Vacuuming is the best I find. I've tried the borax- yeast thing, not working. This evening I got some ant bait things. I hope they are gone in the morning! Any ideas?


*Head Lice....argggghhhh. Lacee is in VBS this week and there was a note this afternoon when I picked her up. Yes, in one of the classrooms head lice was discovered. My sister use to get it a lot growing up so I know the routine but we have yet to have to do that with Lacee. I can see it coming sooner than later with her starting preschool soon. Please pray we don't get it with this VBS outbreak.


*Yearly Doctors Appointments....arghghghhhh. Tomorrow morning is my lucky day! I can hardly wait. Although I've already been twice this month with these crazy issue I've been having. Hopefully everything will check out at fine and tomorrow and I can put this all behind me. I might need to celebrate!!


*Boys & Shopping....I had a couple free hours this morning and really wanted to run into the mall to get a gift for a shower I have to attend this weekend. Luke was not going to allow that to happen. I think I'm better off just staying home with him for a while. I really don't like taking him out in public anymore!


*Trying to decide what it eat for dinner that is going to make everyone happy. Not to fattening ( so tired of chicken), pasta (carbs love um but they say we need them in moderation), takes to long, kids only want DINO nuggets. Josh will eat anything though. Even the DINO nuggets. I need some new fresh ideas.


Alright, done venting...............thanks for reading :)


However, grocery shopping this afternoon with Lacee was great! She sang her little heart out all over Fred Meyer. A new song she learned at vacation bible school. Maybe a non-believer heard her words of praise to the Lord. :) Ahhh life as a 4 year old. May I always encourage her to love the little moments!!

2 comments:

Tina said...

Oh wow, hang in there girl! Between kids, plagues, and doctor (yuck), you got the works going on. You'll be in my prayers today.
about food, I'm not really the cook in my house. I've got a hubby that loves to cook so I've neglected my developing many skills over the years. I look up lowfat recipes alot though and I'll try to share some with you later. Not any help to you today though. Blessings to you today!

Christy said...

Tina, I have way to many friends who say there husbands do the cooking. I'm quite jealous!! Enjoy that perk....:)