Sunday, July 8, 2007

Wickiup 2007!

We make a camp theme cake every year, we're kinda silly. :)

Luke and Bumpa....isn't that precious!
Time out tree! Luke got the know that tree and a few others very well!

This girl will inter- tube for hours!



Her first 15 inch cokeynee! Such a proud moment for her pa-pa!!
Every year since I starting dating Josh our families have gone on this camping trip. About 15 years now for me. It started out just family then for a few years a ton of our church friends starting going. That became a little overwhelming and took the whole family fun out of it. So about 5 years ago it became a family thing again. We do nothing but play in the water and eat! Can't get much better than that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh.....this looks like so much fun!!! I LOVE camping...the mountains.....the water!!! I bet it was so relaxing. I would LOVE to see Oregon....it's one of the few states that I have never been too.....I've been out west but never as far as the pacific coastal states. I'll bet it's just gorgeous.

Thanks for the fun pics!

Love the log-cake!