Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Water Park

We had a beautiful day (about a perfect 80 degrees) and we played at the new water park that opened last week. The kids had a ball and loved trying to stand under the buckets just as they tipped over. I love relaxing days at the park. Chatting with friends and making new ones too.
Hope you all had a beautiful afternoon too!




This morning I was reading a in a little Beth Moore book a friend sent me. I loved this....."The only thing we absolutely could not survive would be the loss of God's love. And that is a loss we'll never have to try." Sometimes I get so caught up in everything and forget to enjoy what is around me. What we've been given and also the desires I have for the future. This little quote made me think about how I should relax and do just what I know I should. Not worry because God has given me all I shall every need........his never ending love!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so easy to forget we already have everything we need! Our human nature usually takes over and makes us believe we need more. Although, sometimes, that's a deeper, unsettling inside us telling us God has more in store for us and to just be willing.

Love the addition of music to your blog. I LOVE Chris Tomlin....he's my favorite!

Tina said...

Like the music very much. Looks like too much fun at the waterpark. I enjoy your blog very much. Blessings to you today and thanks for blessing me.

Anonymous said...

OK so I totally love this song that is playing...."Feels Like Home..." not sure of the exact title....who sings it?? I KNOW I've heard that from a movie or something. Please tell me!! I'm the downloading queen of music so I'm always looking for new stuff!!

Christy said...

I heard it somewhere and knew I had heard it in a movie too. It was driving me crazy so I made my husband listen and he goes that's a pretty song, it's from Toy Story 2. Isn't that silly! Her name is Chantal Kreviazuk and the title is Feels like Home. Enjoy!!

Anonymous said...

Toy Story 2! How funny! I will have to download it! Thanks!