Monday, June 4, 2007

About us...




JOSH-
This is my husband of almost 10 years!Yes, we married VERY young. I think if my kids did that to me now I would freak. I don't know why our parents were so cool with it. But they allowed us and we have been happy ever since! Josh owns his own construction company, Tensile Structures. It has been a dream for him for many years. He has 7 employees and we are about to celebrate his first successful year. I pray the Lord blesses him with many more to come. He is so different from me. He never gets mad, really. He is so patient with everyone. Our kiddos are so fortunate for that. He wants us all to be happy and will do anything to make sure he accomplishes his dreams. FYI - the next big adventure is buying 40 to 80 acres and putting his own private water ski lake on it. I'll keep you posted.

LACEE-
My first born and just like me. I always say she is emotionally draining. Josh always says, so are you! YIKES I think she has every quality about myself that I really dislike. So you can imagine how we must but heads. Oh lord please give me patience and wisdom. Lac is a great little girl. She loves gymnastics and Sunday school. She also takes dance but I think that is my desire for her not hers. This month will be the end of that. The girl can sing and chat with the best of um! I love her!

LUKE-
He is all boy! His favorites things are cars (especially Lighting McQueen & Mater) Dino's, dirt & more dirt. Josh always says he has me wrapped around his finger. I kinda think he might. He his so much harder to discipline for me. He needs it so much more too! He repeats everything right know, so we are having a ball with that. His new phrase is, OH NUTS! I love him!

I feel so blessed to have a loving husband and two amazing, healthy kiddos. I really should show them more often.

















5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you guys...so glad we are friends and the Lord brought your family into ours! Keep up the pictures! :) -jess

Anonymous said...

Beautiful family! Congrats on your husband's business and the ski lake sounds amazing! Are you a stay home mom or do you work oustide the home??

Christy said...

Hi Rhonda! So nice to meet you! I love your starbucks/coffee addiction! Your family is adorable too. I bet your place is always hopping! I am a stay at home mom. I worked as a dental assistant until Lacee was born. I am so greatful I get to spend everyday with them. (I think, not so sure about today though?! :) Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Get out! I was a dental assitant too!!!! How crazy is that?! I did it for 5 years and finally quit when our oldest was 2. I loved it! I have loved being home with them, but I'm at the point where I'm ready to go back part-time just to get out of the house!

Meghan said...

It's great to finally meet you all!Your family is beautiful... I can tell your heart is as well...

SO glad you're blogging!! - meghan