Wednesday, June 20, 2007

My Little Ballerina!!

Lacee is in a big dance recital this weekend and I am enjoying it so much! I have cried too many times in the last few days at rehearsal practices and such. I did dance as a little girl and really wanted lacee to do it also. She had decided she was done but the other night she told me she did still want to take dance..:)! We'll see! It is sure fun watching our little ones do big kid things! I only wish I knew what was going on inside her little brain. Please pray she will not get to nervous and have a ball dancing her little heart out. She performs on Saturday evening and Sunday afternoon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You both look so adorable!! How old is Lacee? She looks around my daughter's age or just a tad older. Hope the recital goes well!

Christy said...

Lacee is only 4, but she is super tall. I think she is the 95% at the dr.s office. How old is your daughter? I'm waiting on a post about what the kids feel about the move. You know you guys are sure setting a Godly example for them. I'm sure they are wonderful children! :)

Anonymous said...

That is such a cute picture of Mommy and Daughter! Good Luck Lacee!!!