Sunday, June 3, 2007

PRESSURE!

After much consideration and pressure ( I'll leave the names out, cause they know who they are) I am starting my first blog. I have so enjoyed reading about every ones lives and have been touched by all your stories that I feel it is only fair to post about my life also. I want to join in one the fun! I hardly ever leave comments (yes, I am one of those who check your blogs daily and don't comment :(! ) but I love reading about every ones lives. I have no idea what I will find to post about so bare with me as I learn. I should say I was first introduced to blogging from my dearest friend Jessica. Whom she learned from her friend Meghan. So for those of you who follow there blogs, guess what?! I've probably been following yours too. Hummel Land, USA, Noah Steven Crowned in Peace, Nothing Missing, Nothing Broken, the wonderful world of girls, Twin Power Activate, Let the song out..........you all are amazing women and I have enjoyed reading out your lives so much. It is so cool that technology has allowed so many people to connect that most likely wouldn't have. I'm excited to be a part of this...........

5 comments:

Meghan said...

Well it's ABOUT TIME!!! Welcome to the club! Just take it slow... you'll be addicted in NO time!

Even though I've never met you Christy, I just want you to know that I really admire and appreciate you. Everything I have heard has been amazing and I myself have so appreciated all your encouragement.

Can't wait to learn more!!
Meghan

Meghan said...

P.S:

10 points for ME being the FIRST commenter on your blog!! (Beat ya Jess)

Anonymous said...

Yeahhhh!! I am so excited! Yes Meg you did beat me, darn it! I can't wait for everyone to get to know you better! For those of you first reading Christy's blog...she's pretty amazing. Oh, and let's all encourage her to post some of her yummy recipes. She is also an excellent cook. Now I want to see pictures, (She also has the cutest kids ever). Love you!

Anonymous said...

How fun is this?! I don't even know any of you but you've been reading my blog for a couple days and we're all connecting this way! This is way too cool.....I can't believe I didn't start blogging earlier! Excited to get to know you Christy! And yes, please post some pics!!

Unknown said...

Just found you. Welcome.

leeannmiller.net