Monday, June 25, 2007

Simple Pleasures

Silly Girl!

Today the kids have been arguing and fighting all day! I'm not sure what happened this evening but they were sharing the love!! Praise the Lord!

Daddy got a new mower today, wahooo!
So I've been surfing the net for the last hour or so. There are so many other things I should be doing. It's nearly 9:00 and the kids haven't even had a bath yet?! I get so caught up checking out everyones lives time flies by. Not a very intersting post tonight, we'll see what I can come up with tomorrow!

2 comments:

Tina said...

I know what you mean. I love seeing and gaining insight from what is going on in all my blog friends lives. BTW, thanks for thinking of me and praying for us about the close of our house. Once again, Ted and I prayed together this morning and thanked God for all He's doing to bring this closing about. He's good all the time! Thanks again

Anonymous said...

Some days when the kids are fighting, I escape to BlogWorld!!! I blog hop and get caught up in everyone's lives too....time flies by without even noticing! I love it! It's an easy escape from all the whining & crying & name calling in the background!