Thursday, June 14, 2007

Dinner?

This morning I was contemplating dinner ideas. I came across this idea for a hamburger! I Love Mexican food and think this sounds yummy! Thought I would share with you all!



Southwest Stuffed Burgers



Mix the beef (or ground turkey) with 1/4 mayo & 1 pkg. of taco seasonings. Make thin patties. Then mix 1/4 cup salsa & 1/2 cup cheese and spoon it over half of the patties. Then place another patty on top. Grill about 7 minutes per side. To serve it says add 1 tbsp. mayo and 2 tbsp. salsa to tops.



Doesn't that sound delicious!!

I'll let you know how they turn out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummy....when are you guys coming over for dinner so we can try it out???!!! :)

Anonymous said...

My mouth is watering and I'm not even making dinner tonight 'cause I'm leaving for a baseball game soon.....now all I can think of is Mexican food!!! I love it too!

Tina said...

I'm hungry, wish I had seen this before I planned dinner. my hubby would love it! Thanks for sharing

Meghan said...

Let me know if yours turn out just like the picture... 'cause we'll DEFINITELY be over for dinner! :)