Wednesday, June 13, 2007

My Virtual Tour...

This is the first view you see as you walk into the house....



Front room

Dining Room (Our New table graciously given to us from to Corey & Jess) :)


I got the paint bug from Rhonda and did this today! It was pink before. I liked it but thought poor Lukey shouldn't have a pink bathroom.

The gathering place........right?
T.V. Room and Luke showing off:)
1/2 bath downstairs & one of my favorite rooms



Master Bathroom ( I didn't put in a pic of the unfinished shower........arghhhhh. Hopefully soon

Okay I didn't make the bed for Luke. Isn't his paint so cute. Josh did this before he was born for me.
Opps I forgot to rotate this one.
Chaos!!

So, I sometimes think I don't like my house. Okay I know that sounds ungreatful but I am trying to be honest. Mainly because it is so incomplete. But after taking the pics I must say I think I like it. I know I am blessed to be given more than I deserve! Thank You Lord! We have worked so hard and when we do get ready to sell I think it will be gut wrenching for me. Although we hope to sell it to one of Josh's employees. You put so much heart and soul into something and hate to just walk away from it. I feel a little nervous now that I posted the pics since I've heard there are scary stories about blogging. Josh told me Sophie (our dog will protect us) No Worries!

I hope to blog something about our day tomorrow. I want to do something besides pics of the house now. Today the kids and I headed to Jess's to play & she made us her wonderful chicken enchiladas for lunch. So Yummy! Then we came home and I started painting. I had great intentions of taking a nap but something came over me. I am hosting a baby shower in a few weeks and I wanted to repaint the bathroom before that. I think that was my motivation. So glad I did and now I want to paint our bathroom. Josh has never allowed me to paint before. He always tell me that I am very unteachable and so he didn't want me to ruin anything. But I've listened over the years and got to prove myself today. He didn't even know what I was doing till he came home and it was 1/2 done. He did tell me good job too! So that was the highlight of our day. Hope you all had a inspiring day!












3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too funny! I've always found it's best to start a project, particurly a painting project w/ the knowledge of the hubby so you can just do your thing w/ no questions asked!

The bathroom looks great!! I'm glad you caught the bug! I looooove the bead board in your 1/2 bath....I've got that in my dining room (I'm a bead board nut). And your kids' rooms are so cute! Love the paint jobs! And I love the gigantic family pic above your sofa. Everythign is beautiful!

I feel the same way, about feeling like you don't like your house. There are so many things I'd change if a chunk of money would just fall into our lasp! But until that happens, I do what I can, paint a lot, and use my imagintation!

Thanks for the pics!

Anonymous said...

oops! I meant WITHOUT the knowledge of your hubby!! DUH!

Tina said...

looks so great! Love the freshly painted bathroom!