Sunday, June 24, 2007

Dance Recital


It's all over and we have a very tired little cow on our hands............



My little cow did wonderful this weekend! I cried every time I saw her on that big stage performing her little heart out!
The most precious herd of cows you've ever seen?!
The girls waited back stage for four hours each night waiting for their turn to perform. It was cute seeing them all play together in their costumes. Cows & Cinderellas playing ball ?!

Its over...........what a busy weekend. A baby shower to throw and a couple recitals to attend. I feel exhausted so I can only imagine how my 4 year must feel. The 4 year olds were definitely the star of the show (aren't the little ones always). I have to say I am ready for some rest and relaxation!! Off the bed I go :)! Night-Night..................

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute! She looks adorable! That does sound like an exhausting weekend....it's the feel-good-exhaustion kind. Now put your feet up & eat bon-bons tomorrow! You deserve it!

Tina said...

Adorable, now rest, Mom, for the next adorable moment