Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Amazing Love



Amazing love how can it be that you my King would die for me? Amazing love, I know its true and it's my joy to honor you. In all I do I honor you. You are my King..........


We sang this song Sunday a.m. & it has stuck with me all this week. Do I honor him in all I do? NO! I desire to but my sinful nature gets in the way.

Your not going to believe this. As I sat here blogging this I hear my husband outside telling Luke, no, no, no son! You do not do that? I got up to go see and he had pulled up 5 or 6 plants that were recently planted in our front yard. (we just spent good money landscaping the entire front yard). Exactly what I mean, how can I honor him in all I do when I am getting so frustrated. Okay actually I found it kinda funny, at least I didn't catch him cause then I'd be replanting them. Poor Josh.........I had to grab the camera. I'm always thinking about my blog page now.
So back to the song. I desire to honor the Lord & I think this song really hit home this week. Just wanted to share with you and maybe make us all think about how we honor our Lord and Savior in ALL we do!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cool....I just led this song tonight at our First Wednesday service...It's one of those old classics that are so powerful everytime you sing it.

I know I dont' honor God in all I do and I feel convicted every time I sing those words!! Ouch, God, thanks for stepping on my toes. But atleast we try!!! Thanks for sharing!

Tina said...

How nice to read your blog. I am a friend of Rhonda's. That is one of my favorite songs and goals I might add.
Glad to have discovered your blog.

Anonymous said...

Poor Lukee...Cooper always does that with flowers. I love that he wants to pick me flowers, but I love the flowers ON the plants! What an encouraging post. It is amazing that our King would die for us! It is sad that we struggle to worship Him in ALL we do when someone loves us so much that He would sacrifice Himself for us! Love you!

Anonymous said...

YES!!!!! You have to show everyone your adorable house, (Christy has great style to all who are just getting to know her)! We want pictures, We want pictures!! :) How annoying am I anyway??? :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, I agree....I want some pics too!!!! I love seeing other people's homes. I love decorating! And obviously, I love painting and re-doing stuff. So show us your house!!! And write some more.....post away!!! I check all your blogs like a zillion times a day (like I have nothing better to do!) just waiting for your next post!!