Thursday, January 10, 2008

LACEE

Lac & Cousin Aden putting on a Hannah Montana concert x-mas day!
Artist of the month at school! She said she would sell her painting for $50!

This is what she takes pics of?????? :)
My snow angel!!

My Lacee girl.......I just love her little spunky personality! She really is a joy to my heart! I can't believe she is getting so BIG! Stop Growing I tell her! It is fun to watch her grow into her personality. She really is sensitive (like me) and strong (like her daddy) at the same time. She's very outgoing (when she is comfortable), she wants to please others (not so sure this is good all the time), and she loves singing her heart out! We love to hear it too! I am posting a few pictures of her and some random ones I found on the camera she took. She's my budding photographer and singer! Eat your heart out Carrie Underwood and Vanessa Hudgens! LOVE YOU DEARLY LADYBUG!!





post signature

No comments: