Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Our HUGE life moment!


What a special day we had! This afternoon I was upstairs on the computer and Lacee came up and told me she wanted to ask Jesus into her heart! Wow, I thought okay do I take this serious or what. I asked if she understood what it meant and she said, Jesus lives in my heart and takes away all the black stuff and makes it white. So I told her a bit more and said we can pray with daddy when he gets home. She goes okay but I already prayed downstairs. Oh really what did you say, Dear Jesus please come into my heart so I can live with you. Good girl honey but daddy and I can pray with you tonight too. So we did after cubbies this evening. It was so special and she repeated the sinners prayer after her daddy. I know she's young but I am so thrilled she is getting it and it is a great foundation to grow on. So tomorrow we are off to the Christan Book store to get the frillest PINK bible we can find to mark the occasion! Man they grow up quick!!! Just had to share our wonderful news with my blogger friends!


post signature

4 comments:

Meghan said...

That is the SOOO wonderful! What a neat story!! Congratulations Lacee!!

Jessica said...

I am so happy for lil' Lacee!! That is a huge life moment! I think the picture of the three of you is so cute too! Hope you guys are doing well. Love ya!! -jess

Tina said...

Awesome! there's no better news and no bigger celebration than when someone comes to know Christ as their savior. At such a young age, all of heaven must be partying right now!

Jessica said...

Okay, time to update! I finally did, so it's your turn! ;)