Wednesday, August 8, 2007

She dreams of a small dog...


Lacee is in-love with small dogs. She still tells me how Sampson had to go be with Jesus, Jess. Her daddy isn't ready for another dog around here yet so she will have to enjoy dressing Sophie until the time is right.
We, well Lacee, found this green polo shirt at Old Navy the other day and just put it in the cart like mom were buying this and no will not be an option! I thought Josh might enjoy taking her for walks with it on anyway! :) Not so much.... Poor Sophie, I think she could have used the XL!

2 comments:

Meghan said...

You should see Max in the 12 month onesie we bought for him at Old Navy last week! We needed something with long sleeves so he couldn't lick his cut from the mean jack russell!! I had to cut the "crotch button" part off... but I think he likes it!!

Tina said...

This is cute. I've never dressed a dog in my life. You all are opening up a new world to me. How funny.
Anyway, thanks, Christy for checking out the music thingy for me. I'll look forward to hearing from you.