Monday, September 3, 2007

Ahhh San Diego...




opps I forgot to rotate this one....
Still going strong after a long day at Sea World (10:30 am to 9:30 pm) I don't know what drags these kids down. I went to bed before they did that night!

La Jolla! That is my new dream place! The views and the beaches are out of this world gorgeous! ohhh I can just see it now! We had a wonderful little vacation to the California Coast a few weeks ago and enjoyed every minute of it! Took the kids to Sea World, Wild Animal Park & played in the ocean and pool. Ate at yummy new restaurants (my favorite part of vacation, yes...that's sad isn't it) and soaked up the last bit of summer warmth! I highly recommend the California coast near La Jolla! If you ever get a chance to go....do!!








post signature

1 comment:

Tina said...

Ok, I'm ready to go. Reading everyones blogs about the beach, no matter what beach it is. I am just getting so excited to go.
Only 11 more days for me.
Love the pics.