Thursday, September 6, 2007

10 years! What.....

Today Josh and I celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary! Hard to believe we've been married that long! I am proud of Josh in so many ways. We've come a long way in those years....our first apartment, our first new house, living with my parents while he built us our present house, having two precious children, huge job changes... Funny how God takes us down these paths we never would have imagined for ourselves. I wouldn't want to change any of it either. So much has been learned! I recently talked to someone who said she feels so glad she got her husband and not the other way around. I think I feel the same. Who else could put up with me the way Josh does! His love is so unconditional and the kids and I are so blessed to have him! I love you baby!

We are going to celebrate Saturday so maybe I can post some pics them.

post signature

4 comments:

Meghan said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! You make it look so easy!!!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!! I am SO sorry I didn't tell you when I talked to you earlier! You and Josh are such a wonderful couple. You compliment each other perfectly in every way. My very favorite part about you guys is how you always giggle together...just enjoying life's little moments. You two are such loving friends, wonderful parents, and awesome example of Christ! I am truly honored to call you my friend...I admire you and everything you have gone through in your first 10 years together!! I love you guys....Congratulations!! ;)

Tina said...

Conrats! Blog friend.
Happy 10th.
On the 17th this month, my hubby and I will celebrate 24 years.
It flies by.
Be Blessed!

Jennisa - Avery and Livvie's Mommy! said...

I tagged you! Come over and see!

Happy Anniversary!