Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Please Pray

I wanted to share that our former church body has recently loss their youth pastor. He was helping a young teen and being the servant that he was. My heart is aching for his young wife and her 18 month old son. She recently learned that she is expecting...only 11 weeks. Tara is being such a ROCK and she is an amazing Christian woman. I believe she sees this as another way to share the good new of our Lord to others. Please pray for the youth at the church too, they are an awesome group of teens! It is so hard to comprehend how God uses people to bring others to him but we do know that it was part of his great plan. Praise the Lord Preston is in the best place ever now! No doubt about that, I'm sure Tara and others find great comfort in knowing that. The funeral is planned for Saturday.................

post signature

2 comments:

Sandy said...

hey christy - i wasn't in portland this weekend! the weekend before i was. so how's that? LOL! i must have a twin. :)
happy sunday!

Oliver said...

Christy!!
I didn't know you were a blogger:)
I would still be happy to take your pics! Im here until December 15th!! If Jess ever gets back from vacation we could do you guys on the same day! Do you attend South Lake church? Im thinking thats were you go just cause Jess told me one time! We went there too..this is a very sad blog I didn't know anybody personally but this is very sad non the less- I will Pray!
Jodie